Saturday 25 June 2011

Back Home Safe and Sound from Brisbane

Hi everyone,

Well, I have just arrived home from my conference in Brisbane.  My presentation at the History conference went very well.  So, I am pleased.  At one stage I wasn't sure if I would get up to Brisbane at all as that pesky Chilean Ash plume came back early this week and so the planes stopped flying again.  Luckily, by Friday all was back to normal.

I managed to finally finish "The land of painted caves" by Jean M. Auel whilst I was away and I also read Book 3 of the Riley Jensen Guardian series.  Two flights gives you plenty of time to read!

Anyway, off to bed now and I promise to do some stitching tomorrow.

Bye for now, Kaye xoxox

1 comment:

MysteryKnitter said...

I love those kittens of yours. Yes, and that Elizabeth is beautiful too.

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...