Tuesday 28 June 2011

A day in Lancefield

Hi everyone,

Well, today I left home really early - 6.15am - to attend a conference in Lancefield.  An hour or so north of Melbourne.  Last year when I went to this conference it was absolutely miserable - wet, windy and cold.  Luckily,  this year it was not as cold and the sun was out.  I saw ducks and a black swan on the little lake on the grounds of the conference centre.  It was a long day - as I did not arrive back home until 6.45pm.

So, now I am just chilling out watching "Game of Thrones" with DH and youngest son. I have read all of the books - just waiting for the new one "Dance with Dragons" to come out in July.

 Must stop blogging now, so that I can get on with some stitching!

Bye for now, Kaye xoxox

2 comments:

sharine said...

Hi I just found your blog and love your wip of Elizabeth 1. Lancefield is close by to where I live and is pretty cold and wet most of the time!
Cheers,Sharine

Kaisievic said...

Hi Sharine, lovely to meet you. I am glad that you like Lizzie - I will probably post some more progress on her tomorrow. Lancefield was lovely yesterday, cold but beautifully sunny. It must be a lovely place to live.
cheers, Kaye

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...