Sunday 19 June 2011

Flower Fairies started

Well, this is my third post for the day.  I doubt that I will be able to keep this up but time will tell, I suppose.

I am starting on the Flower Fairies design which came as a freebie with the latest issue of "The world of Cross Stitching" (176).  Here is the picture of the finished design:
Pretty, isn't it?  However, I had a hard time sorting the threads.  I tried to do it last night but the light was just not good enough to distinguish light peach from peach, etc.  See the picture below:
See how similar all of the colours are?

Well, I am off to start stitching it right now.

Bye for now, Kaye xoxox

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Hi Kitty, I have the same kit. I took it on my holiday recently, only to find I have lost the chart during a recent clearout of my books... I would very much like to still do the kit. Any ideas how I could get my hands on the chart on page 10? Thanks, Catherine

MysteryKnitter said...

The colors are pretty close in shades.

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...