Sunday 19 June 2011

Milo is found!

Hi all,

Guess what?  About two minutes after I posted I went out to help with the Milo search and found him!  He was in an old shed down the lane. My daughter, Amy, is now patiently sitting outside the shed with a chicken neck trying to entice him out.  We can hear him miaowing but can't see him under all of the old junk in the shed.  Now, if this was Furio (who thinks he is a dog but more on that in another post) we would have him out already as Furio absolutely adores meat of any kind but especially chicken necks.  I don't think that Amy is going to let Milo out of the house again any time soon.

Bye for now, Kaye xoxox

1 comment:

MysteryKnitter said...

I hope your daughter will succeed.

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...