Sunday 3 July 2011

Elizabeth I "Lizzie", some more WIP illustrations and reading update

Hi everyone,

I thought that I should update you on my progress with Elizabeth I or as I affectionately call her "Lizzie".  The red part of her dress is starting to take shape:



Here are some more of the illustrations of my WIPs:

European Bistro

Jewels of the Orient

Kitty Litter
Napping Kitten
Each of these projects are quite different (except for maybe the two kitten ones) but I love them all.  It will be exciting to see them take shape.  As you can see, I do adore large projects.

I also have some new kitten photos to show you, these are all of Furio napping.



Cute, isn't he?

Now, for a reading update.  I am up to Book 7 of the Riley Jenson Guardian series by Keri Arthur.  I really like this series not only because it is about vampires and werewolves (one of my other reading passions after historical and crime fiction) but because it is set in Melbourne.  It is really nice to be reading about your own city in a novel.

Well, this is a long post, so time to finish.  I am off on my conference travels again tomorrow - Perth this time, so I might not get much blogging done this week because I will be gone most of the week.

Bye for now, Kaye xoxox

4 comments:

Joysze said...

Love the colors in Lizzie and am looking forward to seeing your other WIPs take shape. :

Furio is adorable! :D

Hmm... I think I might have a new series to check out, thanks to you. Since you like the paranormal genre, have you checked out Nalini Singh (http://www.nalinisingh.com/)? She's great!

Safe travels!

demeter83 said...

All your WIPs are lovely, can't wait to see your progress on them.

And you're kitten is an absolute sweetie!

Kaisievic said...

Hi Ladies, Thank you for your kind comments. I am just waiting for the taxi to the airport so I thought I would do some blogging. I have Furio "helping" me by lying over my arm purring while I type!
Joysz, I will check out Nalini Singh. I hope that I can get her books on my kindle.

Demeter, thx, they are lovely aren't they and Furio is a sweetie.

Have a good week,

cheers, Kaye

MysteryKnitter said...

It seems we both like cats. Lovely stitching.

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...