Friday 4 November 2011

Feeling blah tonight!

Oh dear, lovely bloggers,

You might remember that I was unwell a few weeks ago for about ten days or so.  Well, I did get better but then DH caught the bug (and boy, has he been grumpy! He makes a terrible patient!) and now he has returned the favour and given it back to me.  My throat is getting sore, I am developing a cough and a runny nose.  Now, is that fair, I ask you?

So, despite having some exciting news to share and more stash building to show (in preparation for Crazy January Challenge 2012 and WIPocalypse) I am just moaning and groaning and looking for sympathy.

So, please, please send some my way so that I can get over this new cold/flu/bug quickly, I don't have time to get sick - too much to stitch, a 21st to go to tomorrow night and lots of other things that need doing.

Lastly, don't forget my giveaway - please join in the fun.

Hugs from a feeling very sorry for herself, Kaye xoxox

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, I hope you'll feel better soon! Try to take good care of yourself and let's hope the bug will go away soon!

cucki said...

oh noooooooooo :(
i hope u feel better soon..sending you lots of get well soon wishes my dear.
take care.love for you xxx

Cindy said...

awwww....hope it goes away fast (sending chicken noodle soup and hot tea to you! :D )

Shannon said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Linda said...

Hope you feel better soon. Good excuse to curl up and stitch all day.
I'd love another entry in your giveaway.

Thanks, Linda

Southpaw Stitcher said...

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Cheryll said...

He's just being a loving hubby,,, and sharing... AGAIN ! :(
Get well soon....

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...