Sunday 6 November 2011

A mini stitching update....

Hello lovely bloggers,

Just a quick post (to make sure that I keep up with NaBloPoMo) as I am still feeling unwell - my sore throat and cough are back with a vengeance!


Here is an update on my Margaret Sherry Christmas ornie freebie:



Not much progress, I know but I had done a lot of the light blue background but had to frog it because I had used two strands instead of one!  Silly, silly me!

... and here is my progress on Holbein's Henry:



6 for 6 posts for NaBloPoMo! 

... and don't forget my Giveaway - check it out here. 

Hugs, Kaye xoxox

5 comments:

cucki said...

hi, i am also thinking to stitch the ms free kit..it is a lovely one..
keep well and happy stitching xxx

sharine said...

I hope you are feeling better soon! Charlotte still has a nasty little cough that she just can't shake from winter. Hopefully some nicer weather will help. Your wips are looking nice as well.

Sara said...

Hi Kaye :D I hope you get better soon :) And what a lovely progress you made on both, what a pitty you had to frog so much, but the freebie is looking gorgeous ;)

Linda said...

Hi Kaye, Hope you feel better soon. Great stitching. I know about frogs - had to frog the cat twice on the Kitty Cottage. Yuck!!
I would love another entry.

Thanks, Linda

Dani - tkdchick said...

Sorry to hear you've been unwell!

Keep stitching and blogging!

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...