Thursday 9 January 2014

Crazy January Starts Days 7 and 8.... plus a surprise Christmas gift!

Day 7:  Day 7 happened to fall on a Tuesday so I had to start a Tudor design to fit in with my Tudor Tuesday SAL. I chose "The Queen's Sampler" by Plum Street Samplers.

Sorry, no ironing:


Day 8: "Winter Silhouette" by Diane Arthur




And look how lucky I am - a surprise Christmas gift from my dear bloggy friend, Shirlee, I had admired this piece on her blog and she sent me the pattern. Thank you so much, my dear, I love it!


hugs,

16 comments:

Emma/Itzy said...

Lovely projects! x

Linda said...

More lovely starts Kaye.

Linda

Anonymous said...

such gorgeous work Kaye,lovely patterns,well done.xx

Margaret said...

Lovely projects! How great that you got gifted that pattern too!

Barb said...

You have so many wonderful starts!

Sarah in Stitches said...

Beautiful starts!

Christine said...

Great new starts!

Thoeria said...

Some more lovely starts and a really sweet gift!

Brigitte said...

Great new start again. I'm very curious to see the progress on Winter Silhouette on that lovely blue fabric.

Chris said...

Lovely projects and wonderful friends!

Vickie said...

Those are great starts! What a very nice gift from Shirlee.

Simply Victoria said...

More wonderful starts! Great chart from Shirlee.

Anne said...

Very pretty new ones! Lucky you, great pattern!

Pinnylea Creations said...

Just beautiful stitching Kaye; love the pattern too XX

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The Winter Silhouette looks very similar to my Noël Blanc in colours.

Shirlee is such a sweetie to send you the chart you admired too.

Stitching Noni said...

Love the Tudor sampler you have started :)
Hugs x

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...