Monday 7 September 2015

Friday Frolics ...

.... are you interested?

You may remember that the weekend before last I had a little SAL with myself which I called Friday Frolics.

Basically, The idea of Friday Frolics, is that on any given Friday, I will try to visit my vast empire of WIPs and choose one that has not had any love or attention for a while and stitch on it that evening and over the following weekend for a bit.  You can read more about it on this blog post.

The first weekend I picked up "K" by Nora Corbett and this past weekend I picked up "Strawberry House" by LHN (more about that on my next post - IHSW/FNwF).

Anyway, I had originally intended this to be a motivational SAL for myself BUT quite a few stitchers have shown interest in joining me SO I am going to start YET ANOTHER SAL blog for you to join if you wish.

So, without further ado, I introduce to you........



Please either leave a comment on this post or email me at kayedep@gmail.com with both your email and blog addresses to let me know if you wish to Friday Frolic with Kitten Stitching.

If a few people would like to join up, I will set up the blog during the week.

Have a great week, everyone, 

I am uber busy at work with preparing not one but two major proposals to senior management for new publishing projects - big job but someone has to do it! lol!

hugs, 



13 comments:

Melody said...

I'd love to frolic with the kitties on Fridays

Heather said...

Sounds fun but until I get things settled in my move I can't join. I will once we are though!

Melanie said...

I'd love to frolic on Fridays too.

Justine said...

I would love to join! If you need any help managing all your SALS please let me know.

Justine said...

Forgot to say...I have also been stitching on Strawberry House by LHN this weekend!

Brigitte said...

Oh so great! I will join you, too.

Unknown said...

So many great and varied ideas for SAL`s . Unfortunately, I still have so many projects . But I think your ideas just always amusing and wonderful.
Greetings Sandra

Carm said...

I might as well Frolic on Fridays with you since I have so many WIP! Not only stitching but quilting ,knitting etc. I'm sure you understand, LOL! I'll keep Friday for stitching. I'm going to try and get them all together.

Jo said...

Is Friday Frolics just for stitching projects or quilting projects too

Ariadne said...

That would be fun! But I have a question! Do we have to show a photo of what we did every Monday?AriadnefromGreece!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You'll have a SAL blog for every day of the week soon, it's a great way to work on some different projects.

Anthea said...

Hi Kaye, oh I'd love to join in the FF blog if you're starting one! This would be a really great way for me to work on some of my own neglected WIPs & make some progress on them...

I agree with Jo, you'll have a lot of SALs going!!

Bea said...

Love to join, but not until after I get moved and settled.

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...