Friday 16 October 2015

October Gifted Gorgeousness....

Gifted Gorgeousness (or GG) is a SAL run by the wonderful Jo from Serendipitous Stitching.  Basically, on the 15th of each month, we post anything which is gift-related.

So, this month I have some wonderful stitching goodies which the lovely Jo herself sent me, can you guess which is my very favourite of the designs?







Somehow, Furio has crept into the act.... such a show off!





Three gorgeous designs, thank you so very much, Jo.

Now, have you worked out which is my favourite of the three yet?  Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

If you want to check out everyone else's GG for this month, please follow this link.

Love to you all,

hugs,

18 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Nice! I guess the snow globe since you moved Furio to photograph it. :)

Linda said...

Great gifts Kaye. I say Henry.

Linda

Heather said...

Cute charts! I'm going with the Cheshire cat...at least I think that's him lol.

Heather said...

I just realized Cheshire isn't a pattern ha! I'm going with the snowglobe :)

Stitching Noni said...

Henry VIII... couldn't any other ones - if there was a cat then I would be having a hard time choosing.... but I am pretty sure Henry is the front runner! :o)
Great charts - lovely gift from Jo :o)
Hugs xx

Unknown said...

The templates are indeed all very chic but I think your favorite is the wonderful snow globe , my it is definitely . She looks terrific!
Greetings Sandra

Christine said...

They're all lovely, but I'm going to say your favourite is Bluff King Hal

Vickie said...

Oh yes! Most definitely King Henry VIII
What wonderful gifts from Jo!

Carm said...

I agree with Vickie the King Henry VIII chart!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Haha, I knew! I have to say he led me a merry dance (a madrigal maybe) trying to find the safe place I had kept him.

Daniela Bencúrová said...

I read that all arguing the same :-)
I also think it's Henry VIII.
I like everything!
Greetings!

Margaret said...

I vote for Henry VIII! I know he's my favorite. What design is it?

Bea said...

Knowing your love of all things Tudor, it has to be Henry.

Emma/Itzy said...

Has to be Henry VIII ! Great gifts :)

Sarah in Stitches said...

I'm guessing it's the Henry VIII one :D Enjoy your new charts, Kaye!

Justine said...

All lovely charts though I think we will be seeing Henry again soonest.....

Brigitte said...

Wow, great charts. And I'm pretty sure it's Henry. Is it?

Sheryl said...

all pretty charts, best is Henry, no choice.

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...