Woo Hoo! I hear you all say (hopefully!). So, as Easter is on its way on April 14th to 16th (well, hot cross buns are in the supermarkets already!), I thought let's have an Easter Exchange.
So, here goes with the rules:
- Open to swapping worldwide (although make sure that you leave enough time to post overseas, if that is what you are doing).
- No need for a blog but you must be an avid cross stitcher/quilter/crafter.
- Post your gifts to your recipient so that it arrives by Easter.
- Open your gifts on Easter Sunday and blog about it asap.
- Comment on this post only and BE CLEAR that you want to take part in the Exchange and BE CLEAR if you are NOT willing to post overseas and would prefer to post only within Australia (however, depending upon the number and locations of participants, be aware that this may not be possible).
- If you are a No-Reply-Commenter, please include your email address in your comment or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org - otherwise I cannot contact you.
- There is a strictly "No Extras" rule. So if you feel like you're the type of person who loves to add extra items to your swap, then this is not the swap for you. We want to keep things simple.
And, what are we sending? Let's keep it simple - much easier and much more achievable.
- A handmade Easter or Spring-related item (could be a cross-stitched bunny or chick or a mug rug, or a cross-stitched card, etc).
- Some Easter treats (chocolates or the like)
- Wrapped up in some Easter or Spring-like fabric
(I know, I know, Easter is not in Spring here DownUnder but Easter and Spring seem to go together better design-wise).
Okay, so, if you would like to play.
Please comment on this Post only (take note of the rules above) BY SUNDAY 4TH FEBRUARY.
I will then try to get everyone paired up by Wednesday, 7th February, to give us plenty of time to get crafty.
P.S. Feel free to add the Exchange button (above) to the sidebar of your blog.
P.P.S. Don't forget to join in the fun of my second Girl's Nest Giveaway for 2017. Entries close on Feb 5th. Good luck!