Anyway, as usual on Friday, I went to my Girl's Nest to find a random WIP to stitch on that day. Well, that was the plan!
So, anyway I found this languishing WIP .... Antique Rose Sampler (a DMC kit) ... but I have found no record of when I started this or any posts on it either on this blog or on my Friday Frolics blog, Kitten Stitching and the Friday Frolics. Oh well, at least I am blogging about it now.
As you can see, very little progress had been made, whenever it was that I did last stitch on it.
But then, much to my disappointment - not much was actually achieved on Friday night at all (and I am not sure why the fabbie is now looking green in this pic below).
So, vowing to remedy this over the weekend, by Sunday night, I am happy to say that some good progress was made....
This is what the final sampler will look like (one day!)
However, I must say, I am not thrilled with the "New Linen Thread", as advertised on the front, it is a bit like Danish Flower thread as it lack the shine of the usual DMC floss but my issue with it is that it is fraying quite easily and so is a bit tricky to work with.
Hopefully, I will get back to this sweet design one Friday Frolics again, soon.
If you want to see what everyone else got up to for this weekly Stitching event, click on the link below: