Saturday 14 October 2017

The Alphabet Club_Saturday Detention for Z...

... and the end of our Alphabet Journey!



IS FOR









Click on the picture above to find out more about our wonderful Zoos - we are very lucky, here in Melbourne.


So, this is me, signing off on The Alphabet Posts - it has been a great journey which I have really enjoyed taking with you.  Click on any of the letters below to revisit A to Y.

A   B   C   D   E     G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W     Y


but let me explain what The Alphabet Club is all about ....

  It is the brainchild of Chiara from The Grey Tail and Jo from Serendipitous Stitching and is loosely based on the premise of the movie "The Breakfast Club" - you can see the button for The Alphabet Club on my right sidebar.

On the first Saturday of each month, members of the club have "detention" and have to post about something that will enlighten others about their culture (as blogland is so diverse).  Of course, there should/could be something stitchy in there, if possible (although I seemed to have moved right away from that premise as the months have gone by, instead focusing on boring you all with quirky facts about Australia - lol!)

Each month will be a different letter of the alphabet - hence the club's name - and, of course, we started with "A" and now we are up to "Y",  the penultimate letter - almost the end of the alphabet but dear Jo tells me that she has a great idea for Life after Z - can't wait to find out what it is!

Thank you, Chiara and Jo for a wonderful journey.

The Alphabet Club

Please visit Chiara's blog, The Grey Tail, for the link up post.

hugs,
 

9 comments:

RJ said...

Kaye, I will enjoy reading about all of the zoos you mentioned. Thank you for the links. I went to an awesome zoo in Sydney when I was in Australia and really enjoyed it.

You did a wonderful job on your A to Z's. I'm wondering what is next for you???

We are having a small give away. Come by and sign up if you can. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Lots of Z to read about,thank you Kaye.All your posts have been educational and fun.

Carm said...

Sorry to see the journey ending as I have enjoyed your post very much! happy stitching on whatever is next for you!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Well done on completing the Alphabet with us! It's been a great journey around Australia.
I love your idea of linking all the posts. First thing tomorrow I'm editing my Z post and doing that LOL.

Carol said...

It's been fun riding the alphabet train with you this year, Kaye! Congratulations on making it all the way to Z!

Brigitte said...

So interesting to read about your zoos in Australia. And about their goal to fight against the extinction of endangered species.
I was enjoying to read all your alphabet posts over the last two years. This project was so much fun for me - reading all the participants' posts and compiling mine.

Julie said...

Well done on completing the alphabet Kaye, its been fun to see what you came up with for each of the letters.
xx

Barb said...

What wonderful zoos you have in your country. I have enjoyed reading all the alphabet posts!!

Stitching Noni said...

Well done on getting all of the alphabet completed! I dropped out somewhere along the way.... never mind it's been fun reading all of everyone else's posts :o)
Hugs x

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...